Authorship (CURRENCY:ATS) traded 26% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 21st. One Authorship token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0089 or 0.00000114 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC and Bancor Network. During the last seven days, Authorship has traded 14.8% lower against the US dollar. Authorship has a market cap of $814,570.00 and $8,475.00 worth of Authorship was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 20.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008019 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003049 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.59 or 0.00836942 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 28.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00017355 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012707 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 18.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00041721 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.67 or 0.00161723 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00056705 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Authorship’s launch date was September 13th, 2017. Authorship’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 91,224,923 tokens. The official website for Authorship is authorship.com. Authorship’s official Twitter account is @authorship_com and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Authorship
Authorship can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Authorship directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Authorship must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Authorship using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Authorship Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Authorship and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.