Ecobit (CURRENCY:ECOB) traded 10.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 28th. One Ecobit token can currently be purchased for about $0.0164 or 0.00000210 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Ecobit has a market cap of $7.30 million and $250.00 worth of Ecobit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Ecobit has traded up 5.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 27.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008249 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003035 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $65.06 or 0.00832613 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 29.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00017450 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012771 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00040410 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.42 or 0.00158986 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00057388 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Ecobit Token Profile
Ecobit was first traded on April 9th, 2017. Ecobit’s total supply is 8,888,888,888 tokens and its circulating supply is 444,444,444 tokens. Ecobit’s official website is www.ecobit.io. Ecobit’s official Twitter account is @ecobit_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “EcoBit is a NEM-based token. The fund gathered during the ICO are to be used to participate in green-related projects. The returns from the projects are reinvested in developing more green projects, which benefit the communities and token holders, plus provides an income stream to token holders. “
Ecobit Token Trading
Ecobit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Ecobit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ecobit must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ecobit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ecobit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ecobit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.