Fantomcoin (CURRENCY:FCN) traded 13% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 21st. One Fantomcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001600 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Fantomcoin has traded 10.2% higher against the US dollar. Fantomcoin has a market cap of $896,313.00 and $20.00 worth of Fantomcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0401 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- QuazarCoin (QCN) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Bitcedi (BXC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000104 BTC.
FCN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 6th, 2014. Fantomcoin’s total supply is 7,147,748 coins. The official website for Fantomcoin is fantomcoin.org. Fantomcoin’s official Twitter account is @fantomcoin.
Fantomcoin Coin Trading
Fantomcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Fantomcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fantomcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fantomcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Fantomcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fantomcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.