Frazcoin (CURRENCY:FRAZ) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 28th. Frazcoin has a market capitalization of $30,892.00 and $0.00 worth of Frazcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Frazcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0032 or 0.00000020 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Frazcoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001511 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006300 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 30.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001828 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00010000 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004399 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000124 BTC.
Frazcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 3rd, 2017. Frazcoin’s total supply is 9,904,042 coins and its circulating supply is 9,704,042 coins. The official website for Frazcoin is frazcoin.org. Frazcoin’s official Twitter account is @FrazCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Frazcoin
Frazcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not possible to buy Frazcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Frazcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Frazcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Frazcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Frazcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.