PetroDollar (CURRENCY:XPD) traded up 10.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 12th. During the last week, PetroDollar has traded up 18.3% against the dollar. One PetroDollar coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0145 or 0.00000187 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. PetroDollar has a market capitalization of $930,417.00 and $668.00 worth of PetroDollar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Altcoin (ALT) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.89 or 0.00204015 BTC.
- Version (V) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003785 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00015650 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001998 BTC.
PetroDollar Coin Profile
XPD is a coin. Its genesis date was February 19th, 2014. PetroDollar’s total supply is 63,993,275 coins. PetroDollar’s official Twitter account is @thepetrodollar.
Buying and Selling PetroDollar
PetroDollar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase PetroDollar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PetroDollar must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PetroDollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PetroDollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PetroDollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.