QuazarCoin (CURRENCY:QCN) traded 12.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 5th. In the last seven days, QuazarCoin has traded 15.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One QuazarCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0078 or 0.00000100 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. QuazarCoin has a market cap of $54,736.00 and approximately $23.00 worth of QuazarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- Bitcedi (BXC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000104 BTC.
QuazarCoin (CRYPTO:QCN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 8th, 2014. QuazarCoin’s total supply is 7,011,072 coins. QuazarCoin’s official Twitter account is @QuazarCoin.
Buying and Selling QuazarCoin
QuazarCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy QuazarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuazarCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QuazarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for QuazarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for QuazarCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.