High Voltage (CURRENCY:HVCO) traded up 22.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 14th. High Voltage has a market capitalization of $2.07 million and approximately $325,323.00 worth of High Voltage was traded on exchanges in the last day. One High Voltage coin can now be bought for about $1.38 or 0.00017139 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, High Voltage has traded 240.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002832 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0492 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded 18.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- FlavorCoin (FLVR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom [Futures] (BCA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $58.52 or 0.00588762 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- PrismChain (PRM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0936 or 0.00001160 BTC.
High Voltage Profile
High Voltage (HVCO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 29th, 2016. High Voltage’s total supply is 1,694,171 coins and its circulating supply is 1,494,171 coins. The official website for High Voltage is www.highvoltagecoin.tech. High Voltage’s official Twitter account is @hvocoin.
Buying and Selling High Voltage
High Voltage can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase High Voltage directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire High Voltage must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase High Voltage using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for High Voltage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for High Voltage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.