BitQuark (CURRENCY:BTQ) traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 15th. One BitQuark coin can now be purchased for about $0.0112 or 0.00000134 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, BitQuark has traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar. BitQuark has a market cap of $110,373.00 and approximately $187.00 worth of BitQuark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 24.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001427 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000359 BTC.
BitQuark Coin Profile
BitQuark is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 16th, 2014. BitQuark’s total supply is 9,885,001 coins. BitQuark’s official Twitter account is @BitQuarkCoin. The official website for BitQuark is www.bitquark.info.
Buying and Selling BitQuark
BitQuark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not currently possible to purchase BitQuark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitQuark must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitQuark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitQuark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitQuark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.