ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded up 2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. One ION coin can currently be bought for $2.68 or 0.00032816 BTC on major exchanges. ION has a total market cap of $55.41 million and $1.45 million worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ION has traded 10% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.61 or 0.00166596 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00071507 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003795 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00019958 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013565 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007734 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001229 BTC.
- BigUp (BIGUP) traded 29.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded up 51.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Ammo Rewards (AMMO) traded up 82.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000033 BTC.
ION Coin Profile
ION (CRYPTO:ION) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 26,573,649 coins and its circulating supply is 20,673,649 coins. ION’s official website is ionomy.com. The official message board for ION is ion.community. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ionomy focuses on mobile gaming applications. ION provides a platform that facilitates the development and monetization of new mobile games and rewards gamers financially. “
ION Coin Trading
ION can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase ION directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ION must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ION using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.