Version (CURRENCY:V) traded up 15.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 15th. One Version coin can now be bought for $0.0025 or 0.00000030 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last week, Version has traded up 13.9% against the US dollar. Version has a total market cap of $1.24 million and $51.00 worth of Version was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Altcoin (ALT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.59 or 0.00198985 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 29.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003824 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded up 29.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00020448 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001556 BTC.
Version Coin Profile
Version (V) is a coin. Its launch date was March 2nd, 2014. Version’s total supply is 491,912,223 coins. The official website for Version is version2.org. Version’s official Twitter account is @VersionCrypto.
Version Coin Trading
Version can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Version directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Version must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Version using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Version Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Version and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.