Suretly (CURRENCY:SUR) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 1st. Suretly has a total market capitalization of $591,019.00 and $1,426.00 worth of Suretly was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Suretly has traded 8.9% lower against the US dollar. One Suretly token can currently be bought for $2.67 or 0.00033527 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Tidex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008070 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003435 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00019346 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.80 or 0.00814221 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012605 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00041004 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.12 or 0.00152231 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00051153 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.75 or 0.00223040 BTC.
Suretly Token Profile
Suretly’s genesis date was August 13th, 2017. Suretly’s total supply is 237,614 tokens and its circulating supply is 221,489 tokens. The official website for Suretly is www.suretly.com. Suretly’s official Twitter account is @suretly_com and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Suretly Token Trading
Suretly can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Tidex. It is not presently possible to buy Suretly directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Suretly must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Suretly using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Suretly Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Suretly and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.