Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 6.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 9th. Ubiq has a total market capitalization of $91.04 million and $1.23 million worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Ubiq has traded 64.3% higher against the US dollar. One Ubiq coin can currently be bought for $2.25 or 0.00028294 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,941.16 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $501.42 or 0.06299960 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $748.83 or 0.09408490 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $125.65 or 0.01578650 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $190.07 or 0.02388120 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00197865 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00001033 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $50.12 or 0.00629733 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $219.89 or 0.02762790 BTC.
Ubiq (UBQ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 2nd, 2014. Ubiq’s total supply is 40,427,929 coins. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart. Ubiq’s official website is ubiqsmart.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to purchase Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ubiq and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.