Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded up 2.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 17th. Blakecoin has a total market capitalization of $257,157.00 and approximately $479.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Blakecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0170 or 0.00000216 BTC on exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia. In the last week, Blakecoin has traded 9.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7,915.16 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $504.20 or 0.06397250 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $756.88 or 0.09603170 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $133.92 or 0.01699210 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $195.16 or 0.02476200 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.14 or 0.00204767 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00001013 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $51.15 or 0.00648972 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010965 BTC.
Blakecoin (BLC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 6th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 15,122,697 coins. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin. The official website for Blakecoin is www.blakecoin.org.
Blakecoin Coin Trading
Blakecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is not presently possible to purchase Blakecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blakecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blakecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.