Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded down 8.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. One Credo token can now be bought for about $0.0167 or 0.00000211 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Credo has traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Credo has a total market cap of $9.16 million and $248.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008348 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003893 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00019865 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.36 or 0.00838515 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012604 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00041906 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00150576 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00052533 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.23 or 0.00306152 BTC.
Credo’s launch date was May 2nd, 2017. Credo’s total supply is 1,374,729,257 tokens and its circulating supply is 549,891,703 tokens. Credo’s official Twitter account is @bitbounceio. The official website for Credo is bitbounce.com/credo. The Reddit community for Credo is /r/CredoToken.
According to CryptoCompare, “Credo is an email management platform that aims to mitigate the email spam. In order to achieve this Credo Team will implement a software to filter emails from unknown contacts and provide a payment mechanism for email receipt or response, named as BitBounce. A fee will be charged to the senders contacting unknown recipients to either the email go through or be responded to. Credo token (CREDO) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit users with rewards taking into account the attention or actions the users provide to the emails. “
Credo Token Trading
Credo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Credo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credo must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Credo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.