Crypto Bullion (CURRENCY:CBX) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 10th. Crypto Bullion has a market capitalization of $2.58 million and $1,172.00 worth of Crypto Bullion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crypto Bullion coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.55 or 0.00028000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Crypto Bullion has traded 14.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00050203 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.51 or 0.00705280 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007007 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004571 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.94 or 0.00100940 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000047 BTC.
About Crypto Bullion
Crypto Bullion (CBX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 28th, 2013. Crypto Bullion’s total supply is 1,010,599 coins. The official website for Crypto Bullion is tailflick.wix.com/official-crypto. Crypto Bullion’s official Twitter account is @CryptoBullionX.
Buying and Selling Crypto Bullion
Crypto Bullion can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not currently possible to buy Crypto Bullion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto Bullion must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto Bullion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Crypto Bullion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crypto Bullion and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.