Digital Bullion Gold (CURRENCY:DBG) traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. One Digital Bullion Gold coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular exchanges. Digital Bullion Gold has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $18.00 worth of Digital Bullion Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Digital Bullion Gold has traded 15.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.89 or 0.00171782 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00017067 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00000768 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- HealthyWormCoin (WORM) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- Iconic (ICON) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00000973 BTC.
Digital Bullion Gold Profile
Digital Bullion Gold is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It launched on June 4th, 2016. Digital Bullion Gold’s total supply is 24,523,275 coins. Digital Bullion Gold’s official website is digitalbulliongold.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Reward: 210Block Reward Halving Rate: 100000Difficulty retarget: D.G.W. “
Buying and Selling Digital Bullion Gold
Digital Bullion Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not possible to buy Digital Bullion Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Bullion Gold must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digital Bullion Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Bullion Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Bullion Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.