Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. Expanse has a total market capitalization of $16.53 million and approximately $3.37 million worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Expanse has traded 42.7% higher against the dollar. One Expanse coin can now be purchased for $2.09 or 0.00026519 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Bleutrade and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7,908.75 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $502.88 or 0.06385820 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $758.68 or 0.09634150 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $133.86 or 0.01699870 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $196.16 or 0.02491000 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.11 or 0.00204580 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000988 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $51.11 or 0.00649015 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010899 BTC.
Expanse Coin Profile
EXP is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 13th, 2015. Expanse’s total supply is 16,906,397 coins and its circulating supply is 7,906,397 coins. Expanse’s official Twitter account is @ExpanseOfficial. The Reddit community for Expanse is /r/expanseofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Expanse is forum.expanse.tech. Expanse’s official website is www.expanse.tech.
According to CryptoCompare, “Expanse is a decentralized cryptographic information, application, and contract platform. It is among the first of such to be fairly distributed, democratically controlled, and community managed. Through the use of smart contracts and decentralized blockchain technology, it is run not by any one individual or group, but by the users of Expanse itself. The project is organized, managed, and operated through a decentralized organization leveraging direct influence over the platform and its future to those that matter most: our community. New features, integration, and core modifications of the expanse platform and organization can be nominated, voted on, and implemented according to the collective opinion. “
Expanse Coin Trading
Expanse can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, Bleutrade, YoBit, LiteBit.eu and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase Expanse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Expanse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.