HTML5COIN (CURRENCY:HTML5) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 2nd. During the last week, HTML5COIN has traded 27.7% lower against the dollar. One HTML5COIN coin can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. HTML5COIN has a total market cap of $0.00 and $447.00 worth of HTML5COIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $363.95 or 0.04607140 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00062918 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.12 or 0.00773650 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00035015 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021993 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.66 or 0.00084262 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.47 or 0.00056647 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00036203 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
HTML5COIN Coin Profile
HTML5COIN is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X15 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 12th, 2014. HTML5COIN’s total supply is 40,659,020,000 coins. HTML5COIN’s official website is www.htmlcoin.com. HTML5COIN’s official Twitter account is @HTMLCOIN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for HTML5COIN is /r/htmlcoin_community and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling HTML5COIN
HTML5COIN can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not possible to buy HTML5COIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HTML5COIN must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HTML5COIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for HTML5COIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HTML5COIN and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.