MaxCoin (CURRENCY:MAX) traded 10.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. MaxCoin has a market cap of $5.95 million and approximately $12,200.00 worth of MaxCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MaxCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0968 or 0.00001229 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Cryptohub and YoBit. During the last seven days, MaxCoin has traded up 44.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $362.52 or 0.04603540 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.96 or 0.00062999 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60.75 or 0.00771378 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00035082 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00022056 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.64 or 0.00084344 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00056406 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00036616 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
MaxCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Keccak hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 6th, 2014. MaxCoin’s total supply is 61,445,805 coins. MaxCoin’s official Twitter account is @maxcoinproject. MaxCoin’s official website is www.maxcoinproject.org.
Buying and Selling MaxCoin
MaxCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptohub and Bittylicious. It is not currently possible to buy MaxCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MaxCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MaxCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MaxCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaxCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.