NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded down 11.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. Over the last week, NuShares has traded 16.5% lower against the US dollar. NuShares has a market cap of $791,327.00 and approximately $9,620.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NuShares token can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including alcurEX and SouthXchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.37 or 0.00207648 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00000738 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003441 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.48 or 0.00069502 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007089 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
NuShares (CRYPTO:NSR) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. NuShares’ total supply is 3,134,648,141 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,777,600,756 tokens. NuShares’ official Twitter account is @OfficialNuBits and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NuShares is /r/NuBits and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NuShares’ official website is nubits.com/nushares.
According to CryptoCompare, “NuShares are units held by individuals who wish to help support and maintain the Nu network. Owning NuShares is not required to use NuBits. Instead, NuShares are intended to be a source of network equity for developers, entrepreneurs, and speculators. NuShareholders can receive network revenues in the form of Peercoin dividends paid out by a custodian. NuShareholders can cast votes for actions that positively affect the Nu network. These actions help adjust the supply and demand for NuBits so that they will always remain at a long-term $1.00 US value. “
NuShares Token Trading
NuShares can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and alcurEX. It is not currently possible to buy NuShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NuShares must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NuShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.