Shilling (CURRENCY:SH) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 10th. Over the last week, Shilling has traded up 20.9% against the dollar. Shilling has a market cap of $64,502.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of Shilling was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Shilling coin can now be bought for about $0.0100 or 0.00000126 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 56.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 30.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000483 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 22.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001734 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007206 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001785 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009650 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003525 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000129 BTC.
Shilling (CRYPTO:SH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 17th, 2016. Shilling’s total supply is 6,480,300 coins. The official website for Shilling is digitalshilling.org. Shilling’s official Twitter account is @DigitalShilling.
Buying and Selling Shilling
Shilling can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Shilling directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Shilling must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Shilling using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Shilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shilling and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.