Trinity Network Credit (CURRENCY:TNC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 17th. One Trinity Network Credit coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001568 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Trinity Network Credit has a market cap of $41.28 million and $544,138.00 worth of Trinity Network Credit was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Trinity Network Credit has traded up 29.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008356 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003837 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00019866 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $66.10 or 0.00836718 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012633 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00041903 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.90 or 0.00150682 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00052465 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.91 or 0.00290064 BTC.
Trinity Network Credit Profile
Trinity Network Credit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 333,333,333 coins. Trinity Network Credit’s official Twitter account is @TrinityCurrency.
Trinity Network Credit Coin Trading
Trinity Network Credit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not presently possible to buy Trinity Network Credit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Trinity Network Credit must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Trinity Network Credit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Trinity Network Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trinity Network Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.