Universal Currency (CURRENCY:UNIT) traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 2nd. One Universal Currency coin can now be purchased for about $0.68 or 0.00008639 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and Bit-Z. During the last week, Universal Currency has traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar. Universal Currency has a market capitalization of $9.23 million and approximately $47,432.00 worth of Universal Currency was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00036611 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.83 or 0.00747491 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00023343 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001769 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002539 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 40.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00014430 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000033 BTC.
About Universal Currency
UNIT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 1st, 2015. Universal Currency’s total supply is 17,679,137 coins and its circulating supply is 13,579,137 coins. Universal Currency’s official website is www.u-currency.com. Universal Currency’s official Twitter account is @UnitCurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “PoS mining starts at block 10001 “
Buying and Selling Universal Currency
Universal Currency can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bit-Z, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase Universal Currency directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Universal Currency must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Universal Currency using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Universal Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Universal Currency and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.