Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 2nd. Waves has a total market cap of $467.80 million and $26.56 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Waves has traded up 29.5% against the US dollar. One Waves coin can now be purchased for $4.68 or 0.00059404 BTC on major exchanges including Exmo, Binance, Livecoin and Exrates.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.39 or 0.00208160 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.49 or 0.00133223 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002326 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.68 or 0.00122771 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.52 or 0.00209534 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000740 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003425 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00001033 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.58 or 0.00070753 BTC.
Waves Coin Profile
Waves (WAVES) is a LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 12th, 2016. Waves’ total supply is 100,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for Waves is /r/Wavesplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Waves is wavesplatform.com. Waves’ official Twitter account is @wavesplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Waves is wavestalk.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is a custom blockchain tokens platform designed for large-scale business and consumer adoption. Waves was created to make the benefits of blockchain technology accessible to ordinary businesses and end users. The platform launched in 2016 and was designed from the ground up to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain services. The result is an enterprise-ready platform that emphasises security, easy token operations (creation, transfer, exchange) and a straightforward user experience, as well as dealing with critical long-term issues such as speed and scalability. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitcoin Indonesia, Tidex, Upbit, Liqui, Bittrex, Exrates, HitBTC, Livecoin, Kuna, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Binance, Cryptomate, Exmo, Gate.io, COSS, Coinrail, LiteBit.eu, OpenLedger DEX and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Waves and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.