ZCoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 10th. Over the last week, ZCoin has traded up 14.1% against the dollar. ZCoin has a market cap of $147.37 million and approximately $1.54 million worth of ZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZCoin coin can now be bought for about $32.36 or 0.00409665 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Binance, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7,897.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $503.77 or 0.06377150 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $761.18 or 0.09635670 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.29 or 0.01699970 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $196.06 or 0.02481950 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.15 or 0.00204428 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0788 or 0.00000997 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $51.24 or 0.00648586 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010913 BTC.
ZCoin Coin Profile
XZC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 28th, 2016. ZCoin’s total supply is 4,553,896 coins. ZCoin’s official website is zcoin.io. The Reddit community for ZCoin is /r/zcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZCoin’s official Twitter account is @zcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using ZK-Snarks. Zero-Knowledge proofs allows one to show ownership of a Zcoin coin without having to reveal which coin one owns. Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that costed the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonimity features of Zcoin. “
ZCoin Coin Trading
ZCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, BX Thailand, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, AEX, TDAX, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Bitcoin Indonesia. It is not presently possible to buy ZCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.