Zurcoin (CURRENCY:ZUR) traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. One Zurcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0020 or 0.00000025 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Zurcoin has traded 31.7% higher against the US dollar. Zurcoin has a market capitalization of $173,421.00 and approximately $13.00 worth of Zurcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002294 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00014494 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded up 39.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000105 BTC.
ZUR is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 30th, 2013. Zurcoin’s total supply is 87,653,034 coins. The official website for Zurcoin is shai102.wix.com/zurcoin.
Zurcoin Coin Trading
Zurcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Zurcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zurcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zurcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zurcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zurcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.