CasinoCoin (CURRENCY:CSC) traded up 6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 18th. One CasinoCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, CasinoCoin has traded 2% higher against the US dollar. CasinoCoin has a market cap of $35.33 million and $2,969.00 worth of CasinoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002374 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00045559 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001805 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007013 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004359 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 35.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Jiyo (JIYO) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001698 BTC.
CasinoCoin (CSC) is a PoC coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 19th, 2013. CasinoCoin’s total supply is 39,999,999,905 coins and its circulating supply is 35,973,085,511 coins. CasinoCoin’s official Twitter account is @CasinoCoin. The official website for CasinoCoin is casinocoin.org. The Reddit community for CasinoCoin is /r/casinocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling CasinoCoin
CasinoCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: cfinex. It is not presently possible to buy CasinoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CasinoCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CasinoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CasinoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CasinoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.