district0x (CURRENCY:DNT) traded 10.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 18th. In the last seven days, district0x has traded up 29.6% against the US dollar. One district0x token can now be purchased for $0.0806 or 0.00000989 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Binance, Liqui and OKEx. district0x has a market capitalization of $48.34 million and approximately $3.75 million worth of district0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008744 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004333 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $72.65 or 0.00891455 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00020395 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012213 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00043645 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.88 or 0.00145756 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00051633 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.70 or 0.00290800 BTC.
district0x launched on July 18th, 2017. district0x’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 600,000,000 tokens. district0x’s official Twitter account is @district0x. district0x’s official website is district0x.io. The Reddit community for district0x is /r/district0x and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “District0x Network is a collective of decentralized marketplaces and communities, hereafter referred to as districts. Districts exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network, built upon a standard open source framework comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries, hereafter referred to as d0xINFRA. d0xINFRA provides districts with the core functionalities required to operate an online market or community. The district0x Network Token can be used to signal what districts should be built and deployed by the district0x Project team and can be staked to gain access to voting rights in any district on the district0x Network. “
district0x Token Trading
district0x can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta, Mercatox, ChaoEX, Gate.io, Bittrex, Liqui, IDEX, HitBTC and OKEx. It is not currently possible to purchase district0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire district0x must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase district0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for district0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for district0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.