SongCoin (CURRENCY:SONG) traded 22.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 18th. SongCoin has a market capitalization of $60,075.00 and $382.00 worth of SongCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SongCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0018 or 0.00000023 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last seven days, SongCoin has traded 19.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $140.75 or 0.01719520 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00011494 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004998 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00009184 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021383 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005310 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001484 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003892 BTC.
SongCoin (CRYPTO:SONG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 20th, 2014. SongCoin’s total supply is 32,565,300 coins. SongCoin’s official Twitter account is @dynomania. The official website for SongCoin is www.songcoin.org.
Buying and Selling SongCoin
SongCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase SongCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SongCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SongCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SongCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SongCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.