UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded up 3.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. One UTRUST token can currently be purchased for $0.21 or 0.00002531 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta and Kucoin. UTRUST has a total market capitalization of $59.45 million and approximately $2.68 million worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, UTRUST has traded up 58.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008779 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004273 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.23 or 0.00894671 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00020584 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012200 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00043867 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.86 or 0.00144901 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00051665 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.09 or 0.00294270 BTC.
UTRUST was first traded on December 28th, 2017. UTRUST’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 286,965,375 tokens. The official message board for UTRUST is medium.com/@UTRUST. UTRUST’s official website is utrust.io. The Reddit community for UTRUST is /r/UTRUST_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. UTRUST’s official Twitter account is @UTRUST_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Utrust is a blockchain-based platform that combines elements from traditional payment systems with the advantages provided by cryptocurrencies. The platform allows users to buy items, digital or physical, with their favorite cryptocurrency or token while providing a consumer-protection system in which coins are held in escrow until the transaction is fully complete. In case of a conflict, the resolution is handled by Utrust. The Utrust platform features its own Ethereum-based token, the UTK. The token provides multiple advantages, including a zero-fee system within the Utrust platform, which means that payments made with the UTK are free of charge. The token also runs on a buy-back & burn program in which part of the revenue generated by Utrust is allocated to the purchase of tokens that are then publicly destroyed, creating a deflationary currency. “
UTRUST Token Trading
UTRUST can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase UTRUST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UTRUST must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase UTRUST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.