CHIPS (CURRENCY:CHIPS) traded up 8.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 19th. One CHIPS coin can now be bought for approximately $0.31 or 0.00003789 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. CHIPS has a market cap of $6.53 million and $364.00 worth of CHIPS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, CHIPS has traded 9.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,253.02 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $975.67 or 0.11858200 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00037308 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.94 or 0.00217975 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00019619 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.88 or 0.01650930 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021865 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002254 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001824 BTC.
CHIPS Coin Profile
CHIPS (CHIPS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 10th, 2017. CHIPS’s total supply is 20,956,682 coins. CHIPS’s official Twitter account is @SuperNETorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “CHIPS was forked from Bitcoin. It is based on Komodo's ecosystem but uses Segwit and the Bitcoin Lightning Network technology. CHIPS focus is to facilitate micropayments on the Poker/Casino industries. “
CHIPS Coin Trading
CHIPS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase CHIPS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CHIPS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CHIPS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CHIPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CHIPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.