E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 12th. One E-Dinar Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0214 or 0.00000259 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit, Exrates and LocalTrade. E-Dinar Coin has a market cap of $18.98 million and $39,181.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, E-Dinar Coin has traded 14.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004785 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006098 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000813 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded up 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005421 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00048008 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001212 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00015010 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0960 or 0.00001162 BTC.
- Kzcash (KZC) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021649 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001367 BTC.
E-Dinar Coin Coin Profile
E-Dinar Coin (EDR) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. The official website for E-Dinar Coin is edinarcoin.com. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here.
E-Dinar Coin Coin Trading
E-Dinar Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, LocalTrade and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade E-Dinar Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase E-Dinar Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for E-Dinar Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.