Flash (CURRENCY:FLASH) traded down 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 12th. One Flash coin can now be bought for $0.0228 or 0.00000276 BTC on popular exchanges. Flash has a total market cap of $20.51 million and $23,341.00 worth of Flash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Flash has traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009326 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004417 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00021416 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $73.73 or 0.00894300 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0492 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012116 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00044807 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.34 or 0.00149684 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.48 or 0.00054332 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.23 or 0.00293891 BTC.
Flash launched on August 5th, 2016. Flash’s total supply is 900,000,000 coins. The official website for Flash is flashcoin.io. The Reddit community for Flash is /r/FlashCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Flash’s official Twitter account is @FlashCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “FLASH is a blockchain platform that allows users and developers to leverage this technology for social media, websites, blogs and e-commerce sites. It’s a permissioned blockchain based on litecoin/bitcoin. “
Flash Coin Trading
Flash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Flash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Flash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Flash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.