LePen (CURRENCY:LEPEN) traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 12th. One LePen coin can currently be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, LePen has traded up 112% against the U.S. dollar. LePen has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $405.00 worth of LePen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $425.07 or 0.05140670 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 44.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- BitcoinX [Futures] (BCX) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- XDE II (XDE2) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.11 or 0.00158000 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded 38.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
LePen Coin Profile
LEPEN is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 19th, 2017. LePen’s official Twitter account is @coin_pen.
Buying and Selling LePen
LePen can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LePen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LePen should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LePen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for LePen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LePen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.