SmartCoin (CURRENCY:SMC) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 12th. One SmartCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0177 or 0.00000215 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, SmartCoin has traded 11.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. SmartCoin has a total market capitalization of $430,418.00 and $292.00 worth of SmartCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $145.69 or 0.01766210 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000871 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011254 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005372 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009335 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00021348 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005246 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001580 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003886 BTC.
SmartCoin Coin Profile
SmartCoin (CRYPTO:SMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 6th, 2014. SmartCoin’s total supply is 24,305,575 coins. The official website for SmartCoin is smartcoin.cc. SmartCoin’s official Twitter account is @SmartCoinSMC. The Reddit community for SmartCoin is /r/Smartcoin_smc and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SmartCoin Coin Trading
SmartCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SmartCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SmartCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SmartCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.