LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded 15.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 20th. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can currently be purchased for $0.0551 or 0.00000651 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, LiteCoin Ultra has traded up 30.5% against the US dollar. LiteCoin Ultra has a total market capitalization of $56,307.00 and approximately $426.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002487 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00048319 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded up 41.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006088 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001980 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30,454.90 or 3.59660000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.46 or 0.00229809 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004303 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003679 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000059 BTC.
About LiteCoin Ultra
LTCU is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 26th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,522,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,022,000 coins. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteCoin Ultra’s official website is www.litecoinultra.com. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Trading
LiteCoin Ultra can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.