Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded 12% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 5th. In the last seven days, Pluton has traded 28.3% higher against the US dollar. Pluton has a total market capitalization of $12.45 million and approximately $7,004.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pluton token can now be purchased for about $14.64 or 0.00172332 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 20.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010280 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004447 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00022359 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $75.16 or 0.00884546 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011768 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00044392 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00144844 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00051183 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.35 or 0.00286579 BTC.
Pluton was first traded on September 4th, 2016. Pluton’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 850,000 tokens. Pluton’s official Twitter account is @PlutusIT and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pluton’s official website is plutus.it.
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Pluton Token Trading
Pluton can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Liqui and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pluton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pluton should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pluton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pluton and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.