Renos (CURRENCY:RNS) traded down 20.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 23rd. In the last seven days, Renos has traded 13.7% higher against the US dollar. Renos has a market cap of $1.04 million and $3,382.00 worth of Renos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Renos coin can currently be bought for about $0.0312 or 0.00000351 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Mintcoin (MINT) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 105.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0731 or 0.00000822 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded up 50.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Bitok (BITOK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Renos is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 1st, 2017. Renos’ total supply is 33,356,077 coins. Renos’ official Twitter account is @RenosCoin. The official website for Renos is renoscoin.com.
Renos Coin Trading
Renos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Renos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Renos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Renos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Renos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Renos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.