Karma (CURRENCY:KRM) traded 13.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 25th. Karma has a market cap of $18.95 million and $150,436.00 worth of Karma was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Karma token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0106 or 0.00000116 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinlink, OpenLedger DEX and RuDEX. Over the last seven days, Karma has traded down 0.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003063 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.69 or 0.00215808 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00173765 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.11 or 0.00077924 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002870 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,151.63 or 0.12625400 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004200 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010062 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.60 or 0.00181943 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00021882 BTC.
Karma is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 13th, 2017. Karma’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,782,809,241 tokens. Karma’s official website is karma.red. The official message board for Karma is email@example.com. Karma’s official Twitter account is @KarmaBlockchain.
Buying and Selling Karma
Karma can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinlink, RuDEX and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Karma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Karma should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Karma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Karma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Karma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.