Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded 1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on May 18th. Over the last seven days, Credits has traded up 2.8% against the dollar. Credits has a total market capitalization of $113.59 million and approximately $3.12 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Credits token can currently be bought for about $0.82 or 0.00010172 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene, Kucoin, Gate.io and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.55 or 0.00154730 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00035720 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002524 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00001158 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003759 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
CS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on February 28th, 2015. Credits’ total supply is 249,471,071 tokens and its circulating supply is 137,688,688 tokens. Credits’ official Twitter account is @creditscom and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Credits is medium.com/@credits. The Reddit community for Credits is /r/CreditsOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Credits is credits.com/en.
Credits Token Trading
Credits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank, Tidex, Gate.io, DDEX, CoinBene, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, Kucoin and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credits should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Credits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.