Digital Bullion Gold (CURRENCY:DBG) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on May 11th. One Digital Bullion Gold coin can now be purchased for about $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular exchanges. Digital Bullion Gold has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Digital Bullion Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Digital Bullion Gold has traded up 11.9% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.12 or 0.00149441 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00018596 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded down 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003192 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001698 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- HealthyWormCoin (WORM) traded down 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Digital Bullion Gold Coin Profile
Digital Bullion Gold (CRYPTO:DBG) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 4th, 2016. Digital Bullion Gold’s total supply is 24,523,275 coins. Digital Bullion Gold’s official website is digitalbulliongold.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Reward: 210Block Reward Halving Rate: 100000Difficulty retarget: D.G.W. “
Buying and Selling Digital Bullion Gold
Digital Bullion Gold can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Bullion Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Bullion Gold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digital Bullion Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Digital Bullion Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Digital Bullion Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.