Universal Currency (CURRENCY:UNIT) traded 3.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 25th. One Universal Currency coin can now be purchased for $0.48 or 0.00005236 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Universal Currency has traded down 8.5% against the US dollar. Universal Currency has a total market cap of $6.60 million and approximately $57,087.00 worth of Universal Currency was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $116.31 or 0.01274510 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00038773 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00022705 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002416 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 64.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00014952 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000389 BTC.
About Universal Currency
Universal Currency (CRYPTO:UNIT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 1st, 2015. Universal Currency’s total supply is 17,909,139 coins and its circulating supply is 13,809,139 coins. Universal Currency’s official website is www.u-currency.com. Universal Currency’s official Twitter account is @UnitCurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “PoS mining starts at block 10001 “
Universal Currency Coin Trading
Universal Currency can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universal Currency directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Universal Currency should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Universal Currency using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Universal Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Universal Currency and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.