BitWhite (CURRENCY:BTW) traded 25.6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. One BitWhite coin can now be bought for about $0.0295 or 0.00000451 BTC on exchanges including Sistemkoin, BitFlip, Stocks.Exchange and Iquant. BitWhite has a total market capitalization of $1.07 million and approximately $92,591.00 worth of BitWhite was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, BitWhite has traded 28.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.60 or 0.00162146 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00024449 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005194 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00001219 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0975 or 0.00001492 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 31.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0594 or 0.00000909 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
BitWhite is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 13th, 2017. BitWhite’s total supply is 60,342,895 coins and its circulating supply is 36,325,371 coins. BitWhite’s official website is bitwhite.org. BitWhite’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinWhite (BTW) and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BitWhite Coin Trading
BitWhite can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, Sistemkoin, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange and Iquant. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitWhite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitWhite should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitWhite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for BitWhite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BitWhite and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.