Ccore (CURRENCY:CCO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 19th. In the last week, Ccore has traded down 14.3% against the dollar. One Ccore token can currently be purchased for $0.0888 or 0.00001320 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Mercatox. Ccore has a market cap of $128,762.00 and approximately $85.00 worth of Ccore was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008103 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003491 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00017403 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014888 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $39.66 or 0.00589622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.56 or 0.00246180 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00047286 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.69 or 0.00099439 BTC.
Ccore was first traded on November 28th, 2017. Ccore’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,449,999 tokens. Ccore’s official Twitter account is @ccore_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ccore’s official website is ccore.io.
Ccore Token Trading
Ccore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ccore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ccore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ccore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ccore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ccore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.