IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on June 19th. IntenseCoin has a total market cap of $1.15 million and $1,370.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One IntenseCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0027 or 0.00000040 BTC on major exchanges including Octaex, TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. In the last week, IntenseCoin has traded 1.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $123.12 or 0.01856400 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00020347 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00013000 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006668 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006271 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0776 or 0.00000823 BTC.
IntenseCoin (CRYPTO:ITNS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 15th, 2017. IntenseCoin’s total supply is 430,625,519 coins. The Reddit community for IntenseCoin is /r/intensecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IntenseCoin’s official website is intensecoin.com. IntenseCoin’s official Twitter account is @intensecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
IntenseCoin Coin Trading
IntenseCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, TradeOgre and Octaex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IntenseCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IntenseCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IntenseCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IntenseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.