Zero (CURRENCY:ZER) traded 16.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 19th. One Zero coin can currently be bought for about $0.56 or 0.00008257 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Zero has traded up 47.4% against the US dollar. Zero has a total market cap of $1.68 million and $30,597.00 worth of Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $199.48 or 0.02950270 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.39 or 0.00493864 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00227765 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.80 or 0.00292784 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.61 or 0.00053318 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.65 or 0.00157441 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008205 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.30 or 0.00078450 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000137 BTC.
Zero is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 19th, 2017. Zero’s total supply is 3,002,570 coins. Zero’s official Twitter account is @ZeroCurrency. Zero’s official website is zerocurrency.io. The Reddit community for Zero is /r/ZeroCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Zero
Zero can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.