Datacoin (CURRENCY:DTC) traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 13th. Datacoin has a total market capitalization of $151,945.00 and approximately $26.00 worth of Datacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Datacoin has traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Datacoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0048 or 0.00000071 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00033401 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00044889 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008413 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00077695 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00012782 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002937 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00027573 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $29.09 or 0.00433403 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000172 BTC.
Datacoin Coin Profile
Datacoin (DTC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 19th, 2014. Datacoin’s total supply is 31,884,940 coins. The Reddit community for Datacoin is /r/Datacoin. Datacoin’s official Twitter account is @DatacoinX. The official website for Datacoin is datacoin.info.
Datacoin Coin Trading
Datacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Datacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Datacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Datacoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.