ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 21st. ATBCoin has a market cap of $4.60 million and approximately $878,895.00 worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ATBCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001634 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Exrates, TOPBTC and YoBit. In the last week, ATBCoin has traded down 0.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6,726.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $871.45 or 0.12986300 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00023201 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.80 or 0.00160934 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $141.92 or 0.02114950 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00020794 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009102 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002745 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00001231 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005394 BTC.
ATBCoin Coin Profile
ATBCoin (CRYPTO:ATB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 13th, 2017. ATBCoin’s total supply is 53,915,449 coins and its circulating supply is 41,938,649 coins. ATBCoin’s official website is atbcoin.com. ATBCoin’s official Twitter account is @atbcoincom and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ATBCoin
ATBCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC, Exrates, BTC-Alpha, TOPBTC and Iquant. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATBCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ATBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.