Bullion (CURRENCY:CBX) traded 23.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on June 14th. Bullion has a total market capitalization of $1.55 million and approximately $367.00 worth of Bullion was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bullion has traded 16.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bullion coin can now be bought for approximately $1.52 or 0.00022664 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00039367 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27.11 or 0.00402892 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003188 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000802 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003017 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0752 or 0.00001119 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00066288 BTC.
Bullion Coin Profile
Bullion (CRYPTO:CBX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 27th, 2013. Bullion’s total supply is 1,015,833 coins. Bullion’s official website is cryptobullion.io. The Reddit community for Bullion is /r/CryptoBullionX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bullion’s official Twitter account is @CryptoBullionX and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bullion is steemit.com/@cbx.
Bullion Coin Trading
Bullion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bullion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bullion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bullion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bullion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bullion and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.