GAIA (CURRENCY:GAIA) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on June 22nd. During the last seven days, GAIA has traded flat against the US dollar. One GAIA coin can now be bought for about $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC on popular exchanges. GAIA has a market capitalization of $598,514.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of GAIA was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded down 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00038675 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded 18.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded up 44.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Avoncoin (ACN) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
GAIA Coin Profile
GAIA is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 28th, 2014. GAIA’s total supply is 24,101,381 coins. GAIA’s official Twitter account is @gaia_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. GAIA’s official website is gaiaplatform.com.
GAIA Coin Trading
GAIA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GAIA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GAIA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GAIA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GAIA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GAIA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.